Work through the following exercises in a row, using the 10 – 1 format.
* Double bells can be substituted in for 1, 3, and 4
Complete each full round 2x before resting and moving on to the next round.
Round 1: All KB sets are 10 reps. Complete 20 Mt. Climbers in between each exercise.
Round 2: All KB sets are 10 reps. Complete 20 Squat Jumps in between each exercise.
* This can be modified to a 1 KB workout by performing reps on each side.
Each round is made of 3 sets with 30 seconds rest between each set. Perform 3 rounds before moving on to the next exercise. Rest as needed between rounds.
1. 2 Hand Swing 10 reps , rest 30 and repeat 2 more times. Complete 3 rounds! That’s 9 total sets
2. Single KB Thruster 5 reps
3. Upright Row 5 reps
4. 1 KB Hinge Deadlift 10 reps
5. 1 KB Pullover 10 reps
* Remember, if it feels like you completed this very quickly, you may have misinterpreted the directions. Each exercise should have had a total of 9 sets. That’s 3 rounds of 3 sets.
Complete the following round of exercises as many times as possible in 30 minutes.
* Try to limit your rest as much as possible, but at the same time listen to your body and take those small rest and water breaks as needed.
Follow the flow for 2 minutes on each side consecutively (4 min total). Rest 60 seconds and repeat for 5 total rounds.
-Side Lunge Clean, Rack Squat, Reverse Lunge Clean, Press to Stand, Windmill, Snatch, Repeat.
*Modify the snatch for a 1 KB High Pull
These days can be implemented anytime during the week. If your body is telling you to rest, listen to it! But remember the Motto of No Days Off Fitness: Move Every Day. If you can, find another activity you enjoy doing and supplement that in on these days. Hiking, Yoga, biking; the list goes on!