Day 1: Strength and Endurance
You’ll work through 3 different varieties of rep styles that vary in strength and endurance.
- 2-4-6-8-10 complex ladder. Using one bell, complete 2 Hand Swing, 1 Hand Swing ea, Single KB Thruster, and Pushup, following the ladder scheme, trying to only set the bell down during pushups.
- 30/15/30. Complete 5 rounds of 1 KB Sumo Squat for 30 seconds, immediately into Sumo Squat Jump for 15 seconds, and then rest for 30 seconds.
- 5 min Cleans and Jumps. Perform and 1 KB Dead Clean followed by a Broad Jump as soon as you set the bell down. Walk back to your bell and repeat on the opposite side. Repeat this process for 3 minutes. Rest as needed, and then advance to a Hike to Broad Jump, working continuously for 1 minute on each hand, trying not to set the bell down.
Day 2: Quick Burners
You’ll work through 4 rounds of endurance exercises, Resting minimally within a round, but as needed in between rounds. This workout is best suited with 2 bells.
- Gorilla Clean 10 ea w/ Squat Jumps 15. Repeat continuously for 4 rounds.
- 2 KB Bent Row 10 w/ Sprawl 10. Repeat continuously for 4 rounds.
- Seesaw Press 10 ea w/ Lunge Jump 10 total. Repeat continuously for 4 rounds.
- Suitcase Deadlift 15 w/ KB Pushup 10. Repeat continuously for 4 rounds.
Day 3: Heavy Day
All exercises will be matched with a heavy core movement as a superset. Complete 4 sets before moving on.
- Close/Wide Chest Press 5 w/ Heavy 1 KB Russian Twist 10
- Renegade Row 5ea w/ Heavy 1 KB Pullover 10
- 1 KB Rack Reverse Lunge 5ea w/ Heavy 1 KB Getup Sit-up 10
- 2 KB Snatch 5 w/ Heavy Windmill 5 ea.
Day 4: 7’s
Seven exercises, seven reps each, for seven rounds. Rest as needed and do your best to finish.
- Leg Driver Swing
- 2 KB Clean & Press OR each side
- KB Jump Squat
- 2 KB High Pull OR each side
- Side Plank Row ea
- KB Toe Touch
Day 5: Core Crusher
Coming in hot to start!
- Hold a Prone Plank to High Plank to Side Plank on each side for 30 seconds each and repeat this for 4 rounds without rest. Yes, that 8 minutes of planking!
- 1 KB Pullover 50 reps, 1 KB Russian Twist 50 reps ea, KB Toe Touch 50 reps, Goodmorning 50 reps, and KB Side Drag 50 reps total. Break apart your reps, and manage them however you want. As long as you complete them all.
- Repeat the 8 minute plank holds from round 1.
Day 6 and 7: Active Rest
These days can be implemented any time during the week. If your body is telling you to rest, listen to it! But remember the motto of No Days Off Fitness: Move Every Day. If you can, find another activity you enjoy doing and supplement that in on these days. Hiking, Yoga, biking; the list goes on!